QR Code Link to This Post
Online Health and Fitness Media Company Seeks a Full-Time Production and Editing Assistant (35-40 hrs)
This is an entry-intermediate level position with a high level of growth opportunity.
Centered around a successful personal brand in the health and fitness industry, we are a company that is geared at creating large amounts of online content at a very high quality to uphold a personal, celebrity brand.
In addition to creating content surrounding the personal brand itself, we are also creating content and video for additional organizations in the online marketing and health industries. This includes product endorsement videos and promotional videos.
Since we are heavily in the online marketing industry, having some experience of internet video is very important to understanding the dynamics of what we film.
The Job Duties:
- Assemble Content and Help Script and Story Board
- Assist in Production (monitor sound, video, operate broadcast cameras and DSLR)
- Assist in Editing (Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier)
- Assist in Content Curating and Development
- Assist in Lighting and Composition
- Organize Content and Scripts for the Week's Production
- Organize Completed Content for Clients
- Create short teasers of full-length productions
- Operate Live-Stream Equipment and Mixers
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier
- Experience with Social Media marketing a plus
- Familiarity with a spectrum of cameras and equipment
- Organized and tech savvy
- 1-2 Years in a related field
- YouTube Experience
- Facebook Experience
- Online Marketing Experience
- Live Broadcast Equipment Experiencehttp://www.facebook.com/thomas.delauerhttp://www.youtube.com/thomasdelauer
Please submit your resume for consideration to the email provided and any reels that you may have as well.