We are looking for a dynamic Store Manager that embodies the "Live Well" spirit of GNC. If that describes you, then join the high energy, stores team at GNC. As the Store Manager you are accountable for the day-to-day retail operations of the GNC store in conjunction with the Regional Sales Director. This position has full accountability for the stores financial results, the overall leadership and development of the associates, by creating a positive work environment, displaying GNC brand loyalty, exceptional customer service and driving sales. The store manager should have the aptitude to provide advanced product knowledge, and to help promote GNC's "Live Well" brand.
What we are looking for in a GNC Store Manager is:
- A Store Manager who enjoys interacting with customers and is committed to helping them choose the right products, as well as making recommendations based on your overall product knowledge and understanding of their needs
- One who displays a strong understanding and commitment of GNC's Vision and Values
- The ability to achieve and exceed personal sales and productivity goals, while helping sales associates to realize their sales potential
- Strong team building, leadership, and managerial skills, such as giving feedback to store associates regarding work performance on an on-going basis, recruiting, hiring, and performance management
- The ability to learn new product trends, features, advantages and benefits, in addition to the training and development of associates' with regard to product knowledge
- Opening, closing and operating the retail facility. Including, but not limited to cash handling, inventory count and deposits according to GNC procedures.
- Responsible for ordering merchandise and supplies to maintain appropriate inventory levels, according to GNC guidelines to maximize sales and maintain store appearance
- Verify the delivery of all merchandise to the store.
- Ensure full understanding of all store communications including product information, advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Partner with Loss Prevention to ensure adherence to GNCs policies and procedures.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience: 2+ years of retail sales and store management experience in a specialty retail environment.
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Total compliance with all store operations policies
- Manage work schedules within established budgets for optimal store coverage
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends)
- Medical, dental, vision and insurance benefits
- Competitive rate of pay
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
- Short-term disability benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
GNC has been a leading source of health and wellness products for more than 70 years and sets the standard in the nutritional supplement industry by demanding truth in labeling, ingredient safety and product potency, all while remaining on the cutting-edge of nutritional science. Since its foundation in the 1930's, GNC has prided itself on offering a challenging and rewarding work environment while delivering premium vitamins and other health supplements to our customers.
GNC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, which will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination and takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, protected veteran status or physical or mental disability. A notice describing these and other employment rights under federal law can be viewed online.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Protected Veterans / Disabled Individuals Employer