About The Job
[Campus Name] in (add location) is seeking an experienced, highly motivated (insert subject) to join its faculty. If you possess a desire to help others succeed, this is an opportunity for you to positively impact the lives and careers of our students and graduates.
[Campus Name] provides educational programs that deliver real-life career skills in high demand occupations that lead to employment upon graduation and a lifetime of professional growth.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic faculty member to teach (insert subject) in our (insert name of program). This is a (full-time/part-time), professional position reporting directly to the Program Director. The primary responsibility will be to teach (insert subject) courses. The typical teaching load is (number of courses)each term, with (number of preparations). Applicants will also be expected to provide academic advising to students, assist the program director and participate in department training, meetings and graduation.
- Diploma /Degree Required (complete based on position as per accrediting and licensing agency standards)
- Certification in (complete based on position - or delete if general education position)
- At least three of experience in the field of (complete based on position as per accrediting and licensing agency standards - or delete if general education position)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, motivated and results driven
- Prior teaching experience preferred