At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make "Life Good" – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
The Facility Coordinator's primary responsibility is to manage the Huntsville, AL Solar building facility needs. This person will plan and purchase equipment needed to maintain facility functions such as air, electrical, and other general building maintenance and will partner with vendors for any necessary installations and repairs.
- Understanding and managing of Electric system such as transformer, switchgear, local panels
- Managing of all facilities related task (Air conditioning, Lighting, Compressors, Exhaust Fans, etc.)
- Manage and maintain consumable supplies of building and facilities
- Manage vendors in terms of contracting, work orders and payments, for maintenance and repair of building and facilities
- Maintains records and prepares reports.
- Maintains any compliance related regulations and ensure they also meet LG standards
- Ensure safety and professional work standards are met; plan, organize, and prioritize tasks
- Support meetings and events as required by management
- Bachelor Degree – preferred
- Min. of 3-5 years of experience
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Operate a computer and applicable software, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and AutoCad
- Ability to quickly adapt to schedule and requirement changes
- Ability to develop working relationships with experts in the field of technology
- Analytical Thinking – ability to identify patters across situations that are not obviously related and to identifying key underling issues in complex situations
- Continuous Learning- Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
LG Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.