Requisition ID: 159140
Job Category: Call Center
Location: United States-Alabama-Mobile-5441 Highway 90 West Suite 1 Mobile 36619
Posted Date: 6/18/2020 1:57:44 PM
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Manages the operational planning and execution resulting in increased revenue, strategic management, and direction to assigned Healthcare staff as needed to ensure company goals and objectives are successfully achieved.
- Oversees the training and development related to programs and client needs
- Manages the attainment of department revenue and EBITDA goals
- Evaluates business needs and develops operational improvement plans
- Conducts audits and coordinates work activities with staff to ensure accounts comply with policies and/or client expectations
- Monitors accounts to ensure timely and correct submission for billing purposes
- Maintains effective working relationships with co-workers, management and respective internal and external clients
- Approves daily operational expenses, ensures program equipment and automation needs are met
- Manages distribution of reconciliations and reports to clients
- Manages revenue impact of new hires and maintains revenue analysis
- Maintains communication across regions to establish benchmarks and best practices to implement on a national level
- Ensures staff maintains baseline knowledge levels of eligibility, management training and productivity
- Maintains key metrics that impact revenue, productivity and client satisfaction
- Manages the department's overall performance and for motivating team to exceed department goals and objectives
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Five or more years of related/management experience required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage and motivate others
- Ability to effectively resolve problems or issues consistent with standards, practices, and policies, procedures, regulations and government law
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
- Ability to travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer-Veterans/Disabled