Responsibilities for this Position
Location: USA AZ Fort Huachuca
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ62975
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
The Sr. SharePoint Administrator (Operations Portal Support position provides services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will support knowledge management to maintaining situational awareness and driving current operations. NETCOM relies on automation of processes and content staging and delivery to provide timely and relevant data to Army units and subordinates, while requiring timely feedback from those units on our portal site. We are looking to hire a full-time Operations Portal Support to support our IT services contract located at Fort Huachuca, AZ.
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks.
- In-depth understanding of the task order requirements, their responsibilities, and the ability, knowledge, experience, and skills to carry-out those requirements and responsibilities
- Current understanding of Army Enterprise LWN capabilities, tools, procedures, and operational constructs
- DoD and Army Cybersecurity Policy, including DoD Instruction 8500.01, Cybersecurity, Army Regulation (AR) 25-2 Information Assurance and AR 25-1 Army Information Technology.
- Content Staging for DoDIN-A portal activities.
- Implement, operate, and maintain a web-based Knowledge Management document library and database.
- Conduct activities in accordance with standard knowledge management processes
- Design and implement reporting/Business Intelligence (BI) functionality.
- Maintain comprehensive procedures and supporting documentation to manage applications.
- Experience with current SharePoint design/customization with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint out-of-the-box solutions
- SharePoint designer, creating pages and using web parts, including data, content, supporting services, and applicable registries
- Experience working with MS SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Visio
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- DoD 8570.1-M Certification: IAT II
- Computing Environment Certification
- Clearance: Top Secret, must be able to obtain SCI
- 10 - 15 years of experience in information technology field
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
T elecommuting Options:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA AZ Fort Huachuca
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. \n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.