The Adecco Group is the world's leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 33,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 2 on the Great Place to Work® - World's Best Workplaces 2017 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and YOSS.
The Global Head Marketing & Communications – Professional Recruitment is
responsible for the Group's Badenoch & Clark and Spring brands. Reporting to our Chief Marketing & Communications Officer this role closely partners with the Global Head of Professional Recruitment.
- Proven ability to develop and execute transformational marketing strategies
- Track-record of successful brand definition, competitive differentiation, brand re-positioning and evolution
- Knowledge, insight and experience as an effective marketing executive and thought leader within the Professional Recruiting market
- Guiding the process of creation and distribution of thought leadership will be critical.
- A demonstrated track record of guiding the creation of thought leadership in a professional services context which helped to evolve the brand is paramount.
- This expertise is important for SP/B&C objective of evolving the global brand positioning
- Beyond SP/B&C it will be critical to partner closely with the Global Heads of MarCom functions of Adecco Group in cross-brand initiatives
- Participating in M&A activities and leverage marketing to optimize business impact and market optics
- Growing market share through a strong working relationship with sales organization and strategic business partners
- Successfully targeting international markets and working across sales channels
- Enable Spring and Badenoch & Clark brands to be recognized as key player in Professional Recruitment
- Participate in product development and positioning and marketing new offerings
- Drive digital and social media channels – especially targeted campaigns
- Master or equivalent education
- 15+ years of experience as Marketing Executive
- Experience working with top tier Professional Service companies
- Broad experience in marketing & communications (focus on digital marketing)
- Solid knowledge of the 'nuts and bolts' of marketing with a track-record of effective team building, ability to attract and retain talent
- Fostering a strong collaborative working climate within the Sales and Marketing organization
- An 'aggressive Ambassador' but without 'sharp elbows' – great team player within the core Heads of Marketing & Communications Group
- An exceptional communicator who possesses both the passion and intensity to 'sell' their marketing vision and thought/message platform to the Executive Team, the Sales organization, and key market participants, analysts, and influencers
- Ability to work effectively supporting the Sales organization and to develop strong, positive working relationships across the Group and its Global Lead brands
- Bring a strong business acumen with a pragmatic approach to marketing and a history of effectively translating strategic level plans into executable tactical objectives that optimize brand awareness and enable strong sales growth
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com