My Career. My Company. My Legacy.
At PCL, you are more than just an employee. You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. PCL offers competitive compensation packages, and a chance to be an owner in our 100-percent employee-owned company. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
Whether you are looking for a corporate or construction career, exciting opportunities are waiting for you. Our people have helped us stand out as a leading general contracting organization, which is why we are always looking for new talent-individuals who can bring innovative solutions and thinking to every project.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to work at a construction jobsite located in Litchfield Park, AZ
- Develop and maintain a well organized filing system that permits easy reference and rapid retrieval of information
- Route and screen incoming calls
- Track and enter hourly employee time and generate weekly timesheets
- Ensure guest/visitor/subcontractor sign-in compliance and refer for orientation and safety training
- Prepare and provide department and team with necessary documents and supporting information including generating reports as needed
- Track contract and invoice progress and follow-up with as needed
- Keep an inventory of supplies and ensure that adequate items are ordered and on hand
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Liaison between field employees and office staff
- Organize jobsite gatherings and meetings as needed
- Maintain current mandated postings
- Provide accurate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint support by composing and/or editing a variety of documents
- Enter information into computer databases
- Other duties as required
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Prior administrative assistant experience is preferred
- Prior construction experience is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self starter, organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and be willing and able to adapt to change
Working Conditions: This position is located onsite in a trailer at an active construction jobsite.
The PCL family of companies are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value.
Let us help you build your Legacy today.