Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Full -Time Behavioral Health Technician 3 working at our Adult Therapeutic Day Treatment (ATDT) program (formerly known as the L.A.D.D.E.R) at our E. McDowell Road location. Reporting to the Site Manager, the ideal individual is flexible, compassionate and professional. If you enjoy working with individuals during some of the most vulnerable times of their lives this may be just the opportunity you've been seeking.
We help people live their lives in recovery and we save lives every day. The Adult Therapeutic Day Treatment (ATDT) program (formerly known as the L.A.D.D.E.R) program subscribes to a patient-centered, trauma-informed, care team approach for adults 18 years of age or older who are experiencing symptoms of a mental health disorder and/or substance use disorder. Our direct care staff are very focused and passionate on how they help each patient, and as a result, this type of effort enables the patient to move through the path of residential to outpatient and become more independent. If you want to have an impact on a team by working with patients achieve their goals and reach a level of stability – this is the right place for you. Along with great benefits, continuous training and a welcoming environment, we offer the opportunity for you to grow in your career with Terros Health.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
Terros Health is hiring a Full-Time Behavioral Health Technician 3 for our E. McDowell Road location in Phoenix, AZ.
Monday - Friday
Great benefits, Including 401K and Generous PTO/PST (4+ weeks)
Behavioral Health Technician Duties Include:
- Provides direct management of assigned behavioral health clients and program activities
- Conducts intakes and daily audits of new medical records
- Facilitates lunch time activity group daily and at least one group weekly
- Maintains engagement with clients and executes required follow-up with Case Managers and appropriate referrals
- Develops relationships with partners and providers within the community
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
This is a Full-Time position
Apply with your resume at www.terroshealth.org
- High School Diploma or GED, as well as a combination of behavioral health education and work experience totaling a minimum of Three (3) years or
- Associate degree in behavioral health plus two (2) years of work experience in a behavioral health setting or
- Bachelor's degree in any field, plus one year of work experience in behavioral health service delivery or
- Bachelor's degree in social service or related field.
- Customer service skills, especially good communication skills are needed
- Ability to work independently, with flexibility, and within prescribed deadlines
- Basic computer skills
- Must have valid Arizona driver's license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience and meet requirements of Terros Health's driving policy.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role.
- Must pass a TB Test.
- Must be able to pass the Arizona Department of Child Safety Direct Service Central Registry Clearance process.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.