About the Role
We provide innovative solutions that optimize performance in the short term and prepare for future strategic, operational, financial and legal challenges unique to our healthcare and life sciences clients.
The Director will leverage their educational background and/or experience utilizing complex/proprietary analytical tools and financial acumen to identify and track trends in data for healthcare clients. They work primarily with senior leadership and teams, analyzing and leveraging operational and financial data to solve complex business issues for our clients. This person should possess a track record of successfully integrating into and leading high-performing, interdisciplinary teams to develop dynamic analytical solutions and meet project milestones.
What You'll Do
- Lead the day-to-day activities of projects including interaction with client personnel and FTI Consulting team members.
- Work with relational database programs (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server, Access, etc.), FTI Consulting tools and templates to assess and quantify the areas of healthcare industry and/or analytic focus.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative skills to various engagements.
- Articulate our findings to counsel/client and to assist in strategic planning of ongoing engagements.
- Maintain detailed work paper records of assumptions, methodologies, and information sources employed during the performance of all analytical tasks.
- Deliver a quality work product within established time frame.
How You'll Grow
The Director will be interacting with the Senior Managing Directors and Managing Directors in identifying the project goals, providing guidance to a project team, and preparing deliverables. They will be accountable for their team and the day-to-day activities of a project, develop presentations and dashboards for the clients, participate in client conference calls and manage the project as it moves towards various milestones.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher; degree in one or more business field (i.e., finance, accounting, economics, management, information systems, etc.) is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience working in professional services consulting (e.g. litigation and/or disputes consulting, operational and/or compliance consulting).
- Must be willing to travel, travel requirements can be up to 80% based on client demands.
- Experience with relational database programs (e.g., Microsoft SQL Server, Access, etc.).
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 5,000 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Citizenship Status Accepted: USA Citizenship
- Exempt or Non-Exempt?: Exempt