Outside Sales Assistant
Phoenix, AZ, USA Req #750
Monday, May 4, 2020
The Hillman Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, protected veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Outside Sales Assistant
Assists Traditional Sales staff with new store sets, merchandising projects, covering open territories and any other projects as directed by the Traditional Sales Business Manager.
Sales Support – Open territories
- Provide sales support for the Traditional TSMs covering open territories.
- Maintain professional business relationships.
- Knowledge of Hillman products, programs, and sales/field operating procedures.
- Travel as required.
- Merchandising – Achieve Hillman merchandising standards.
- Basic understanding of plan-o-grams, marketing concepts, and merchandising aids.
- Maintains consistent presentation standards.
- Identifies opportunities for the best use of retail space and merchandising opportunities.
- Adapts to existing conditions and is flexible with changes.
- Communications – Communicate effectively with Traditional Sales management team & sales representatives.
- Communicates weekly with Business Manager and to assigned management staff.
- Informs management staff of current activities and of any changes.
- Responds promptly to all customer and management staff issues and concerns.
- Maintains schedule as directed by the Business Manager, TSM or project manager.
- Administration – Completes all administrative job requirements.
- Maintains a monthly planner.
- Completes all business reporting requirements.
- Completes all expense reporting requirements.
- Assists with any additional duties or projects as directed.
- Meets all DOT driving requirements.
- Safety – Incorporate safety into every aspect of how business is conducted.
- Supports all safety polices/procedures as required by law and Company policy.
- Conducts safety observations relating to job requirements and provides feedback to management.
- Reports all safety incidents in a timely manner.
- Knows and follows the corporate safety policies and procedures.
- Provides and maintains a clean and safe work environment.