Network Perimeter Security Manager, Vice President
- Requisition # 10036097-WD
- Job Type Day
- Location Tempe, ARIZONA
- Other Locations Monterey Park, Jersey City
- Date Posted 06/18/2020
Your potential. Your opportunity.
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
The Network Perimeter Security Manager, Vice President, will lead a team of network security engineers, who work within Enterprise Information Security (EIS); Work closely with Control Officers to ensure their understanding of associated risks and technical actions required for remediation; Ensure consistent and comprehensive creation of Standard Operating Procedures and/or Business As Usual documentation for network perimeter security technologies.
- Design and build an end-to-end network security program which includes issue tracking, issue remediation, key risk and performance indicators, intrusion prevention, anomaly detection, and lead response efforts
- Integrate network security processes with other functions in EIS to develop hybrid controls to solve complicated challenges
- Create and maintain evergreen processes for network security onboarding and recurring testing
- Develop, maintain, and promote baseline security testing framework into part of regression testing
- Address network security control deficiencies in a timely & pragmatic way
- Manage and build a world-class team, retaining top talent and recruiting industry leaders
- Grow and mature the network perimeter security program by leading a team of network security professionals within Enterprise Information Security
- Maintaining familiarity with industry trends and security best practices
- Build close relationships with peers within Enterprise Information Security
- Closely collaborate with security architects in developing network security architectural principles, policies, reference stacks, features, and requirements.
- Understand the risk appetite of the firm and appropriately manage and address network security control deficiencies within these parameters
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience managing/securing a large scale, complex, high performance environment
- Exceptional track record as a Senior Leader
- Subject Matter Expert in all facets of Perimeter Network Security
- Subject Matter expert in the tools used to execute a world class Perimeter Network Security program
- Strategic, creative, and innovative mind
- Exceptional ability to execute and drive change
- Experience in creating trending, metrics, and management reports
- CISSP, GIAC, or equivalent
Knowledge and experience operating in hybrid-cloud environment
Knowledge and experience with SEIM or log management solutions
Experience working in financial services industry
- Knowledge and experience with regulatory compliance
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Email Security
Preferred Working Knowledge:
Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
Domain Name System (DNS)
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Protection
- Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) Security
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
- Job Technology
- Primary Location Tempe, Arizona
- Shift Day
- Schedule Full Time