At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We're investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people's lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we're a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the design, development, modification, testing and implementation of software solutions to business and technology needs. The Integration Developer will work on our Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) team providing reusable, extensible and standardized solutions to project teams across multiple business lines.
Essential Job Functions
- Design and develop integration solutions using WebMethods product suite and CA API Gateway.
- Implement design patterns and industry best practices to develop secure robust integration applications.
- Develop unit tests using WmTestSuite to enable automated testing.
- Provide input into high level solution architecture.
- Provide input for capacity planning and sizing of various ESB components.
- Implement code management best practices using subversion.
- Implement application development lifecycle management using standard frameworks.
- Advises and leads software development services typically in a defined highly complex project.
- Develops system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions. Develops recommendations on process improvements.
- Determines and makes recommendations on software design requirements.
- Experience with Software AG WebMethods 9.x Integration Server and related technologies
- Knowledge of WmTestSuite, SOAP, REST, JMS architecture
- Experience with Java SE, Java EE, XML and JSON
- RDBMS experience
- Knowledge of CA API Gateway and policy design is a plus
- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience in development and support of integration solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.