QR Code Link to This Post
Welcome to DakotaPro! We are the largest privately-owned and operated internet solution provider in Southern Arizona and our small, dedicated team is looking to grow in new and exciting directions. We are seeking talented, driven individuals to fill positions within our expanding company in variety of challenging positions. Are you looking for exciting career prospects with a company with a strong reputation for putting customers first? If so, then this may just be the place for you!
- Maintain and support a wide, sophisticated wireless network aperture that utilizes a number of licensed and unlicensed frequencies.
- Craft and implement procedures, education, and training to ensure continuous improvement
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve complex wireless/RF issues, with a focus on mitigating interference and congestion.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge base.
- Plan and assist with scheduled wireless network maintenance activities.
- Drive projects and problems through to conclusion by effectively directing support and engineering resources.
- Develop proactive strategies and planning to identify and avert issues before they arise.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Three (3) years in a technical role, supporting WISP operations.
- Working knowledge of RF and antenna theory as well as radio operation.
- Proven communication skills (both spoken and written) and ability to communicate in difficult circumstances.
- Competence with the following platforms: (Ubiquiti, MikroTik, Cambium)
- The ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- A high school diploma or equivalent (Higher education preferred)
- Certification equivalency to UBNTWA or higher is strongly desired
- Ability to lift and move ~30lbs safely while standing and walking.
- A professional appearance and positive attitude
- Salary based on experience and qualifications
- Comprehensive benefits are available after 90 days of employment
DakotaPro is a rapidly growing company and we are seeking people to grow with us. We are the largest privately-owned internet solutions provider in Arizona and we are only getting bigger as our offerings of services expand into new and exciting technologies! We offer connectivity (Southern Arizona-wide fixed wireless and wired connectivity), network, security, VoIP, and custom IP solutions to businesses and residences. We have a well-earned reputation for providing mission-critical internet-related services, whether it be our connectivity choices, our business voice services, our security offerings, our Dakota Data Vault, monitoring services and more.
We pride ourselves on our 24/7 technical support for our customers and our evolving processes that allow us to respond fully to an ever-growing suite of needs. Our staff has proven time and again to be ready, willing, and able to step up to the challenges as we increase the breadth of our offered services.
Most importantly, we operate as a team while we provide the "Human touch in Technology" to our customers. We have an excellent reputation in the community from our integrity business practices (we were recognized with the Better Business Bureau's Business Ethics Award) and our support of over 50 non-profit organizations in Southern Arizona.
If you think you'll be a good fit to join the DakotaPro team, apply today!
QR Code Link to This Post