Job Type: Full Time
Location: US-OK-Harrison, AR (Downtown)
Benefits: Full Benefits
At Equity Bank, we are committed to meeting our employees' professional and personal needs by offering a Total Compensation and Benefits package, including: Competitive Pay, Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement, Recognition, Learning and Development, Employee Assistance Program, Internal Career Mobility, and more!
It is our goal to find motivated employees who wish to partner with us in serving people by helping clients and businesses in all their financial concerns. We are community committed; our goal is that every person who enters our bank will be better off financially for having made the choice to bank with us.
Primary function is to meet the needs of our customers by providing excellent customer service.
- Complete customer transactions: check cashing, deposits, loan payments and withdrawals.
- Respond to customer requests for information; process and produce questions.
- Accurate handling of cash drawer.
- Develop relationships with customers and meet financial services needs through the relevant suggestion and referral of bank products and services.
- The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous banking experience a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner
- Computer skills to include the ability to work in Windows based systems
- Aptitude for mathematics
- Ability to travel to Wichita for required training during first week of employment