Machine Operator - DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
DRiV is a leading diversified, global manufacturer and supplier of innovative products and services to light and commercial vehicle customers, with more than 31,000 team members across the world. We have built an industry-leading brand portfolio on our way to becoming one of the largest suppliers of replacement parts to the global aftermarket. Our stable of the industry's most well-respected enduring brands includes Monroe®, Walker®, Champion®, Fel-Pro®, MOOG®, Wagner®, Öhlins®, Rancho®, Thrush®, National®, Sealed Power®, among others. The ideal candidate will perform all tasks involved in the distribution of struts, shocks or components.
These are direct hire positions and we offer an EXCELLENT wage and benefit package.
- Shift premium increase for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Continuous Improvement Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage starting your FIRST DAY
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition reimbursement and great advancement opportunities
- 401K Retirement Program
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts to minimize out of pocket expense
- Company discounts from Verizon Wireless, AT&T wireless and various new vehicle discounts
- Company product discounts, safety shoes, safety glasses, and other great benefits!
- Perform as a team member in the operation and assembly of struts, shocks and components, which requires the ability to learn different types of machines and able to rotate to all workstations within the area.
- Employee must perform his/her job within acceptable safety, environment, quality, productivity and performance standards as outlined in plant policies, handbooks and applicable work
- Ability to stoop, bend, lift, twist on a regular basis; ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs, repetitively
- Overtime as required/requested.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Level 3 Workkeys score preferred
- Ability to read and understand standard work, directions, charts and control plans
- Must have good work history and manufacturing experience is a PLUS!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.