Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.
We're looking for an Aide to join our team.
You'll report directly to the Director of Operations and function under the direction, instruction and supervision of the Registered Nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor.
- You'll perform assigned personal care activities and services to patient
- You'll promote the patient's mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
- You'll provide basic emotional and psychological support to the patient and other members of the household
- You'll report changes in the patient's mental or physical condition or home situation to the Registered Nurse and members of the interdisciplinary team
- You'll provide accurate documentation with visit itineraries
- Compassionate, kind and empathetic to your patients and their families
- Proof of certification in accordance with state law where hospice service is provided
- Maintain good standing with state-specific Certified Nursing Assistant Board
- Six months direct patient care experience in an institutional setting; one year preferred
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace