Founded in 1993, P.F. Changs menu remains true to its original vision of creating craveable food inspired by five culinary regions of China. With over 200 restaurants worldwide, P.F. Changs employees are passionate about creating a memorable dining experience for our guests.
At every level in our company, we live a message that is the foundation of everything we do - We are truly glad that you are here and will do everything we can to make you want to come back. We live this message in how we treat our guests AND our employees.
Our culture and values also play a fundamental role in our daily business practices. Everything we do is embedded in INTEGRITY, TRUST, RESPECT, PASSION, COMMITMENT, ACCOUNTABILITY and PARTNERSHIP. We savor and appreciate each value knowing they are the foundation for how we operate, make decisions, manage our people and manage our business.
At PF Changs we pride ourselves in delivering fresh, memorable culinary creations to our guests that are pleasing to the eye. The Culinary Partner is the head of the back of the housewhich means this partner is in charge of pulling all of the pieces together to present a mouth-watering, taste bud tingling feast for our guests.
Our culinary team is the backbone of our operation. We can't treat our guests to an amazing experience if we don't have talented culinary professionals running the kitchen. Our concept is culinary-driven. You will work with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchens, top of the line equipment, and standards of operation that are unmatched in our industry.
As a primary go-to for the kitchen staff, you are expected to be available to your Employees while staying on top of the functions and flow of the back of the house. You are responsible for the training and development of your sous chefs and the rest of your culinary staff. Its important that you maintain strong training of all food prep and execution of menu items, procedures and recipes to all culinary employees.
If you are passionate about great service, have a commitment to maintaining the highest standards and can demonstrate unwavering support for your team, we want to talk to you!
Want to lead our fierce P.F. Changs culinary team? Heres the short list of what it takes to be successful: * 3-4 years of experience in a high-volume restaurant
* Previous restaurant management preferred
* Must work well individually and as a team player
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Must be able to stand and walk for periods of 8 to 12 hours
* Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to Employees, Management and Guests
* Ability to manage a large team and multiple tasks
* Must be able to facilitate and effectively execute training
* Ability to handle difficult/challenging situations and conversations
* Capacity to learn the restaurant menu and recipes
* Ability to operate and maintain kitchen equipment
* Ability to perform basic math calculations and understand finances and cost management
* Ability to manage a large team while delegating tasks and ensuring the tasks are getting done efficiently
* Read, write and speak English fluently
We are looking for Culinary Partners! Apply online today!
P.F. Chang's is an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer.
Job Code : 4362
Division/Department : P.F. Chang's China Bistro