By adhering to the i-Serve standards the Marketing Manager is responsible for the success of the marketing department. This includes: meeting department production goals, recruiting/training of agents, production of new promotions, payroll, and over all department cohesion and functionality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Ensure the ethics and integrity of the Welk business platform are supported throughout all aspects of operations as directed by the Regional Marketing Director.
- Professionally support our Alliance Partners by personally upholding the highest level of professional conduct as well as all elements of the team.
- Model, build and maintain schedules ensuring proper coverage on all events and partner locations.
- Address and resolve guest challenges in a professional manner, communicating each occurrence through the Vice President's office.
- Evaluate all current associates and program components to determine feasibility of continuation, refinement or change in order to meet budgeted requirements.
- Define existing scripts, packages and incentives in order to ensure immediate production improvement.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and coaching all agents.
- Complete coaching and tracking functions as needed including: scheduling, corrective action, performance tracking, agent disciplinary meetings, and termination of department personnel.
- Understand the AMS Marketing budget in order to ensure adherence to cost and performance criteria.
- Review departmental expenses on a weekly basis including: payroll, SPIF contests and hourly totals to ensure adherence to budget.
- Become familiar with all system elements of existing AMS Marketing Program and define necessary changes in order to streamline and enhance the process.
- Provide assessment of IT and field supply needs in order to ensure agents focus on production.
- All other duties as assigned.
- AMS Department markets to the general public at onsite/field marketing venues
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent, and at least one year of experience in the same or similar role is required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the organization. Excellent communication skills required. Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English. Must have excellent English grammar skills, including punctuation, spelling, style, etc.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to make decisions that are in the best interests of the company. Ability to be flexible and easily adapt to change. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, field personnel and sub-contractors/vendors.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and talk and hear. The associate is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.