Pacific Coast Manor in Capitola, CA is looking for experienced Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to be part of their team. We are Families serving Families and our nurses aides are a valued piece of that vision.
Pacific Coast Manor is a member of Covenant Care, and our "family" includes over 8,500 professionals in 7 states running 55 skilled nursing facilities, 4 residential care facilities, a therapy services company, and a home health company. Managing risk has been critical to our success in the dynamic long-term care industry. We have a strong commitment to providing our residents with excellent care and service in a pleasant, comfortable setting.
Do you love serving residents and cultivating relationships with patients and their families?
Do you take pride in knowing you are providing top quality care to your patients?
Do you want to work at an organization that values treating all people with dignity and respect?
Pacific Coast Manor, in Capitola, CA is looking for an experienced CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) to be part of our team. If you answered "yes" to the questions above we want to meet with you today! We are Families serving Families and our nurses are a valued piece of that vision.
This position is to work on a FULL TIME basis on the all shifts.
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors. The Certified Nursing Assistant maintains a homelike environment for the residents, protects and promotes resident rights, and assists the person to maintain independence and control to the greatest extent possible.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Maintain and use current, appropriate clinical knowledge of all required nursing policies and procedures.
- Provide the clinical and support services needed to meet all physical and psycho-social needs of the residents and patients.
Know and follow the law and company policy about promptly reporting accidents/incidents, injury, or suspected abuse.
- Provide support and assistance with grooming, including shower as scheduled, oral care, hair care and nail care.
- Provide patient and resident summary of condition at change of shift.
- Proper use of techniques and equipment to ensure safe movement of patient/resident and prevent employee injury.
- Notifies charge nurse/supervisor of significant changes in condition or concerns promptly including but not limited to: Resident incidents, safety concerns, skin changes, equipment malfunction, and resident health/status change.
We reward our employees' contributions to our success by offering competitive compensation and benefits. A highlight of the many employee benefits available at Covenant Care includes:
- Covenant Care pays the majority of employee medical coverage.
- You pay less for benefits as contributions for medical, dental, and vision are pre-tax deductions.
- Company-paid holidays.
- Company-paid vacation with an increased benefit based on years of service.
- Company-paid sick days per year.
- Company-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Company-paid time off to attend the funeral of an immediate family member.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
Our Covenant Care employees approach each day with our philosophy that "We Are Family Serving Families". This simple statement embodies our culture and surrounds all that we do from daily interactions with our patients to how we treat our patients, families and co-workers.
Covenant Care was founded in 1994 and our "Family" has grown to include over 8,000 healthcare professionals in over 55 healthcare and rehabilitation centers. We care for over 4,000 residents and patients in our facilities, which are located in California, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, and Ohio. We take pride in the fact that we have sent over 8,000 patients home or to a more independent-living care setting over the last year.
- Must possess, at a minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) certification in accordance with State law.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.