SSI’s mission is to provide outstanding staff augmentation services to our customers. We are committed to being a “Best Place to Work” for our consultants and employees.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders during product development to determine adequate test coverage and to ensure that products are designed for testability/ manufacturability.
• Possess ability to develop documents associated with PCBA ICT and FCT
• Develop, troubleshoot, and update manufacturing software using National Instruments LabWindows/CVI, LabView, and Test Stand.
• Develop automated manufacturing and test processes and generate required documentation (test specifications, design specifications, tooling drawings, validation protocols and reports, maintenance procedures, etc.).
• Develop test set hardware and integrate mechanical, electrical, and software functions including, but not restricted to, equipment communication and test set construction
• Act as project manager: provide direction to team members, oversee work assignments, monitor project progress and provide status reports.
• Provide written schedule and cost information to management to assist in the planning of overall product development efforts.
• Manage the offsite validation of test systems at both the test system vendors and contract manufacturers as required.
• Work with Quality department and contract manufacturers to validate local test and manufacturing processes.
• Support the failure investigation of factory and field rejects and assure appropriate corrective action is taken.
• Identify gaps in the testing of current products and take appropriate steps to improve test coverage.
• Complete other assignments as directed by management.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.