America Chung Nam is the world’s largest exporter of recovered paper in the US and a leading exporter in Europe and Asia. We have been consistently recognized as the top American exporter to China since 2001. America Chung Nam was founded in 1990 and is based in City of Industry, California with additional offices in New Jersey, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Japan, South Korea, and China.
- Assist in the recruitment effort for various exempt and nonexempt staff, interns and temporary employees; conduct new-employee orientations; write and place job advertisements.
- Perform benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Handle employee relations counseling as needed.
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Maintain human resource information system records.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Maintain employment and candidate files
- Performs Office Administrative functions, including screening phone calls, purchasing officesupplies, assists the Company in managing the daily UPS/DHL/FedEx shipping, supply inventory management, support with special projectsand otherresponsibilities as assigned
- Bilingual Mandarin Chinese perferred
- At least three yearsof Human Resources experience
- General knowledge of HR laws, practices and policies required
- Strong understanding of state and federal requirements and regulations.
- Experience administering employee benefit plans and recruitment.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration.
- Possess a strong spirit of service, a genuinely warm and friendly demeanor, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative teamwork environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong customer service focus, with both internal and external customers
- Possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and to interact positively and professionally with all coworkers across the company
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all concerns, issues and situations
- Exceptional computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Superior organizational and time management skills, with the ability to be resourceful and to creatively problem solve
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.