Join ServiceMaster and become an Employee-Owner!
We are ServiceMaster Restoration Services, an employee-owned company. We are a recognized leader in disaster restoration services and cleaning services and have 4 locations in Northern California. We respond to emergency water and fire damage for residential and commercial customers. We are passionate about what we do and we care about our customers and our employees. Our team excels at customer service and restoring peace of mind. With client focus and customer care- WE RESTORE!
The Customer Care Coordinator (CCC) is accountable for processing and maintaining accurate intake records, customer service and management support. Duties include daily contact with customers (homeowners and insurance related), employee owners, contractors, vendors, laborers, managers and executives.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Taking leads, entering new jobs in database and correctly filling out claim
- Scheduling emergency services
- Creating electronic and physical files
- Printing Emergency Services paperwork for technicians when necessary
- Filing on a daily basis.
- Answering the telephone
- Field customer/client phone calls and provide assistance
- Provide support to field teams when needed
- Follow all preferred vendor program guidelines to the letter. No deviations.
- Complete all compliance tasks in operating systems.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of basic office equipment
- Experience with Office Suite.
- Must be able to create written communication without major editing.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to learn and utilize our proprietary software; Xactimate, and others as necessary
- Self-driven, detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated organizational and problem-solving skills.
- High level of integrity and commitment to the work.
- A desire to serve our customers and a passion for teamwork!
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in restoration field is a plus!
Perks We Offer:
- Various benefits plans as well as paid sick time, holidays and vacation time.
- Ability to participate in our employer-stock ownership plan (ESOP)! Every vested employee becomes an employee-owner with a company-paid retirement fund. Why pay into a retirement account, when you dont have to?
- This is a full-time position
- Must be able to work alternating Saturdays
- Excellent customer service skills- must be a people person!
- Adept at multi-tasking and organization
- Must consent to pre-employment screening including a drug test, background check and DMV record check if offered a position with the company.
For more information about our company please visit our website