06 MarEmploybridge Search Group is currently recruiting for a Project Engineer in Concord CA area. The Project Engineer will be responsible for assisting the project manager and project superintendent with construction documents and subcontractor management.
- Review and understand plans and specifications
- Manage the processing product submittals
- Manage RFP process
- Monitors, manage and request needed documentation and information for projects
- Monitors construction schedule and work closely with project manager and superintendent
- Review drawings and submittals for compliance with contract specifications
- Solicit pricing proposals from suppliers and subcontractors
- Receives and distributes revisions to construction documents to subcontractors and suppliers
- Provides support to project superintendent and project manager related to projects
- Assist Project Manager by preparing all necessary back up related to change requests
- Responsible for all required project close-out document per contract
- Distribute contract documents to subcontractors, including drawings, specifications and general conditions. Include any accepted alternatives or addendums with documents
- Solicit subcontractors and suppliers for proposal prior to proposal submission time
- Document quality and progress of each subcontractor and supplier. Update Subs and Suppliers of any changes to the plans, specifications or schedule
- Inform management of productivity, costs, quality control, document management, processing of application for payment, any issues which affects the quality, budget, progress and safety.
- Conducts onsite job visits
- BS in Construction Management, Business or Engineering
- 1 plus years of project experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Construction Software, a plus
- Solid understanding of MS Office Products (Word and Excel)
- Project management experience a plus.