Senior Systems Engineer
- Install applications, devices, and infrastructure in accordance with installation plan and according to the manufacturer and company guidelines.
- Perform security system programming and setup.
- Follow proper schematic and installation procedures.
- Strong understanding of hardware and wiring.
- Perform testing to ensure proper operation of applications and hardware after installation or repairs.
- Conduct training for required personnel.
- Perform support and troubleshooting of applications, equipment, and/or wiring.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- Perform system installations inclusive of hardware, software, and configuration.
- Recommend best practice solutions and procedures for diverse and complex environments.
- Service, troubleshoot, and program systems.
- Test system functionality, new functionality, and upgrades in test environment
- Install concealed and non-concealed devices and wiring
- Installation of equipment, compatibility, configuration, mounting techniques, programming, and testing following approved requirements and guidelines.
- Ability to use discretion and communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Solve practical problems with multiple variables in complex environments.
- Maintain assigned work vehicle and report and maintenance problems or accidents immediately to your supervisor.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- All hires are based upon successful completion of background check