As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa University is changing the learning culture at Visa and is becoming an integral part of life at the Company where every employee and client will have access to a wealth of resources to enhance their effectiveness. We are a CEO supported start-up team within a large, global organization. We are a team of experts in our respective disciplines, but more importantly, we strive to harness our collective expertise in the most effective way for the benefit of learners. We combine rigor, data, and subject matter expertise with intuition and common sense of what will be most effective for the business. We like to prototype, launch and evaluate. We are comfortable learning from our mistakes.
The Director, Sales Training & Enablement is a member of Visa University's Market Learning organization reporting to the Senior Director, Sales Training & Enablement. This role is responsible for the effective delivery of Sales/Client facing (product) training, as well as industry and Visa-specific training. This should encompass content design, facilitating engaging live and virtual training programs and conducting 1:1 coaching to drive performance results.
The ideal candidate is passionate about supporting Sales methodology in a multi-faceted function such as consulting, has experience with the sales life cycle, sales technical elements, consultative selling, financial acumen and payments industry. This individual should also have experience with generating revenue and creating new business.
"Location is flexible within the United States, including remote"
- Delivers exceptional learning experiences to participants ensuring a minimum NPS of 70 in region, or globally, as required
- Champions excellence in facilitation and knowledge to deliver content in a simple and effective way while fostering a safe environment to have productive discussions promoting and inspiring a culture of learning that encourages continuous performance improvement, innovation, and learner engagement
- Collaborates with partners across VU to ensure seamless delivery of programs including ensuring that classes are set up, technology and AV requirements are functioning, capturing attendance and driving attendee completion of feedback.
- Uses knowledge of Sales process and methodologies to customize and deliver selling-focused learning solutions aligned with business priorities and initiatives
- Contributes to the evolution and application of sales competency models for specific business roles related to selling as well as supporting the development of subject matter experts and VU Faculty
- Establishes themselves as a subject matter expert by leveraging experience with selling tools, communities and social media platforms that enable learner engagement and connection pre- or post-training sessions.
- Builds a strong knowledge of the business, including internal and external trends, and keeps up to date with Visa's business, payments industry and regional nuances.
- Support with coaching Account Executives and Client-facing Sales teams. Supports with creating strategic learning roadmaps for new hires and the ongoing development of existing employees
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 12-15 years of work ex