Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Establish and maintain all corporate policies related to supply chain matters
- Manage S&OP and capacity planning including but not limited to planning, forecasting, procurement/sourcing, warehousing, scheduling and transportation
- Optimize supply chain by coordinating sales demand, manufacturing, transportation and warehouse resources to guarantee on time service to customers while maximizing revenue
- Manage weekly demand plan based on latest sales forecast, customer order trend with statistical analysis
- Develop master supply plan aligned with demand plan and reconcile supply restrictions in production, replenishment, import, etc.
- Develop product transfer plan among facilities and one month forecast by estimating inventory levels in each facility
- Analyze overall shortages and overages and take proper action to minimize risk
- Update overall S&OP operation results in weekly / monthly S&OP meeting and with relevant departments including Sales, Marketing, Production and Purchasing
- Provide SCM team with proper S&OP and provide feedback
- Review orders for accuracy and compliance with company procedures and recommend vendors that provide better quality, service or pricing
- Develop reports on budgets and control costs within established standards as required; assist with ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned by the Division Manager
- Project and other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance or related discipline. Advanced degree a plus
- This position needs to communicate with factory, Sales, Marketing and headquarter in Korea, so bilingual skills in Korean and English is required
- 5+ years in supply chain management and overall 10+ years in SCM/distribution/supply operations
- Strong skills in project management and analytical skills; experience with forecasting and cost accounting preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suites
- Ability to provide direction to the development, proper interpretation and reporting of key performance indicators to measure supply chain performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information in reports/presentations/communications
- Ability to solve practical problems and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to travel 5-10%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.