09 MarEmployBridge Search Group is currently recruiting for a Production Equipment Engineer in the Garden Grove CA area. The Production Equipment Engineer will be responsible for electronics engineering, process engineering and gas handling/plumbing. Responsible for all areas of equipment design and development including support of existing designs and Research & Development of new technologies. The Production Equipment Engineer will ensure that engineering needs are met.
- APCVD/LPCVD equipment design, upgrade, repair and technical support.
- Process, control knowledge development
- Research and Development on new CVD systems and related technologies
- Technical support at customer’s sites.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS Degree in Engineering
- 5 plus years in an engineering role
- Experience with diffusion/LPCVD furnace systems a plus
- Excellent presentation skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- AutoCAD software experience
- MS Office Products – Word, Excel and Access, etc.
- Semiconductor industry experience preferred
- Travel up to 40% to client sites both domestic and internationally