17 Oct
CDL Class A or B Contractors
California, Imperial county

QR Code Link to This Post

Contractors to deliver New/Used Trucks
Drivers must have 2 years verifiable experience Please go to www.TruckMovers.com/apply to fill out an application
Personal Documents required CDL License required (Class A or B), Social Security Card and DOT Medical Card
For more information call 816-994-0690

Related jobs