Must be certified in CALIFORNIA TAX ALLOCATION BOND PROGRAM
WILL NEED TO SEE CERTIFICATION!!!!!
WILL BE TESTED TO SEE IF YOU CAN PREFORM A CTA LEASE.
Established Real Estate Investment/Property Management Company is now looking for a dynamic Bond-Program (Tax Credit) person for our Riverside property (89 Units).
If you are passionate about customer service, strong knowledge of the Bond-Program and have a proven track record of success, then we would like to speak with you!
This person needs to be well organized, motivated, self starter who is friendly, meets, greets and take necessary steps to insure Bond Program compliance. Moreover, patient while supporting and solving tenant issues on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Fair housing & landlord-tenant laws.
* 3-5 years Tax Credit knowledge for residential property management.
* GOOD to DECENT credit with a strong background in customer service.
* Valid driver's license.
* Must be able to pass drug and background test.
* High School diploma, degree preferred.
* Professional appearance.
*Bond Program Certified
If this sounds like you, please send resume and salary requirements.