ABC Testing a Certified Laboratories company is looking for a self-motivated and driven Client Services Associate to join our growing team!
The Client Services Assistant has the primary responsibility for answering the telephones, greeting visitors, manage daily clerical activities including data entry, and provide support within the Client Services department.
If you share our values – Ethical, Adaptable, Reliable, Accurate, Collaborative, Client Focused, Dedicated, Skilled, Innovative - and wish to develop in a dynamic environment focused on the future, then join us!
- Responsible for answering telephones, screen and/or forwards phone calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Responsible for greeting guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner. Determines nature and purpose of visit and notifies or escorts visitors to specific personnel or department.
- Keep a current record of all visitors' whereabouts with the facility.
- Ensure outgoing mail is sent in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the processing of Monthly Client Statements.
- Responsible for packaging PO's, Packing Slips and Invoices in support of the Accounts Payable Dept.
- Responsible for the distribution of all mail and incoming faxes to appropriate personnel.
- Receive supply lists from all departments and orders office supplies weekly and distributes supplies to appropriate departments.
- Maintain inventory for the Administrative office.
- File and maintain client records as needed.
- Provide general office support as needed and requested.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the Front Office, Lobby and/or Conference Room.
- Perform data entry.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service while following the company's policies and best practices.
- Maintain the Result Batch Report submitted by each department and enter the test results into the LIMS.
- Handle multiple assignments, prioritize workload, plan, and organize to keep a smooth and accurate workflow.
- Record samples into LIMS, using transmittals, packaging labels and details for the client and test required.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other departments.
- Bachelor's degree in the biological sciences; relevant experience is preferred.
- Giving full attention when conversing with a guest/employee, understanding the points and asking/answering questions as needed.
- Minimum three years' experience in both numeric and alpha data entry with heavy client services
- Must be able to lift samples that weigh 10-40 pounds
- Must be detail oriented with good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience working in a productive environment, handling large volumes of work accurately and within established timelines.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
ABC Testing is an independent analytical testing laboratory providing state-of-the-art instrumental chemical analyses to private, industry and government customers, both domestically and internationally. We presently specialize in botanical and nutritional analyses using GC, GC/MS, HPLC, TLC, UV-Vis, IR, FT/IR, Fluorometry, ICP, ICP/MS, ELISA, titration and other chemical, biochemical and wet chemistry techniques along with analysis of microbial contamination using current approved methods. Services include testing for the health care, biotechnology, environmental, food and cosmetics products.
We value our employees as they are the key to our success. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary with an extensive benefits package. We work to maintain a progressive and collaborative work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career
We value diversity in its workforce. The company is firmly committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity and will administer its policies in a manner that treats each employee and applicant for employment on the basis of merit. Certified Laboratories will take affirmative action to seek out qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.