Woongjinis looking for a Office Manager (Bilingual Korean/English) for a virtual, private biotech company.
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Manage the office work environment and office products, supplies, equipment, etc.
- Managethe documents utilizing the corporate information security policy.
- Proven working experience as Office Managerworking in a similar role
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Capable of making timely, independent decisions
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Innovative and Challenging
- Ability to work well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Supervision, Developing standards and Promoting process improvement
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office(especially Excel), accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Knowledge of media or production billing preferred
- Bilingual in Korean/English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.