Company Name: Ralphs
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Collaborate with the pharmacist to perform the necessary dispensing duties according to professional standards and state and federal legal requirements. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet Customers and provide customer service.
- Perform cashiering functions.
- Assist staff pharmacist in mixing and dispensing medication.
- Process unclaimed prescriptions.
- Answer phone.
- Telephone physician to request refill authorization.
- Process return to vendor if deemed necessary.
- Order prescription and designated non-prescription pharmacy products.
- Maintain department, state, and federal standards.
- Maintain pharmacy files and inventory.
- Research and follows up on third party billing problems.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School diploma or general education degree
- Graduated from an accredited technician school or equivalent
- License must be in good standing
- Minimum 1-2 year related retail experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Effectively communicate by phone and in person with customers and internal associates
- Ability to read and interpret prescriptions and documents
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to travel independently
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and/or projects
- Familiar with industry/technical terms and processes
- Ability and willingness to continue education, as necessary
- Ability to work day, night and weekend shifts on a fair rotation
Desired Previous Job Experience
- National certification granted by PTCB
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Ralphs: At Ralphs, our people make us who we are. They are more than just our associates, they're part of the communities we serve. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in every area of our operation. Whether you want to create a fast, fun and friendly shopping experience for customers in our stores or you want to be part of our innovative corporate team at our headquarters in Los Angeles, Ralphs is always looking for outstanding associates. Our associates enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism. If you are interested in building and advancing your career with Ralphs, we invite you to complete an online application today.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CA || Laguna Hills || 25539 Paseo De Valencia || 92653 || Ralphs || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None