At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is looking to add a consultant with expertise in the Order Management space to our professional services team. This person will be focused on the implementation, platform consulting, configuration, training and adoption efforts as it pertains to our Order Management clients. This person will have a great opportunity to consult through the best practices and position our clients to get the most value out of their solution.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide solutions to configure, customize and integrate with our products.
- Communicate with clients to gather requirements and process information regarding the product implementation
- Provide business process consulting around best practices of our client's inventory, supply chain, and order management needs
- Troubleshoot issues our clients are facing during the implementation and post go-live ongoing
- Play a part in designing and optimizing our clients order management workflow and processes
- Data mapping working with the different API's and 3rd party systems that our OMS integrates with
- End to end user acceptance testing with our clients and users
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Ongoing education and training of our client's users driving adoption and further self-configuration opportunities
- Conduct order management requirements discovery sessions
- Bring thought leadership and opportunities towards our product and services team
- 3+ years' experience in the Distributed Order Management, SaaS Supply Chain, or closely related field required
- Experience in a post-sales client facing role preferably working with retailers, manufacturers or similar clients
- Experience in full project life cycle of order management implementations and post go live consulting
- Demonstrated experience in service delivery, with strong leadership, organization and communication skills
- Proactiveness, decisiveness and innovative are must haves for success in this role
- Knowledge and experience with JIRA and Salesforce.com
- Proven track record of working with clients to increase retention, NPS, and revenue
- Consultative mindset and analytical thinker, not afraid to ask the important or tough questions
- Technical knowledge and ability to create documentation that is translatable between technical and non-technical users
- Knowledge of API's and back-end systems that order management interacts with
- BA/BS in Supply Chain Management, Management Information Systems or related preferred