09 MarTHIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY / NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS
Taos is immediately hiring a Senior Deskside Technician to work with a major national retailer in Downtown Los Angeles!
Who you are:
You’re an experienced, enthusiastic and articulate deskside support professional, adept with all aspects of an enterprise-scale Windows environment. You pride yourself on proactive customer service and documentation skills, training and assisting users at all levels of the company. Your intuitive troubleshooting skills enable you to quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues, utilizing all available tools. You’re comfortable and efficient in a fast-paced enterprise IT environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing timely, comprehensive Deskside Support in a corporate environment
- Working with remote technical resources to test/configure network or servers
- Contributing to day-to-day maintenance of a small onsite data center (six racks of servers)
- Performing ongoing analysis of Desktop Support functions, identifying opportunities to increase efficiency of resource usage and the quality of service
- Utilizing IT resources to remain current with technology used in the company IT environment
- Completing other tasks/duties as assigned by the Technical Operations Manager
What you’ll bring with you:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an IT Service Desk environment or relevant work experience specifically in Windows Deskside support
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, and web browsers
- Thorough understanding of PC concepts, principles, maintenance and operation
- Advanced knowledge of networking concepts, principles, and troubleshooting
- Experience in a small data center is a plus
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Who is Taos?
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to email@example.com.
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!