FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,500 customers across 67 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
The Information Systems and Services (ISS) Technical Project Manager (TPM) promotes thought leadership within FireEye’s Information Systems and Services Team. The ISS TPM will lead Projects/Programs that align with FireEye’s Quote-to-Cash and digital transformation initiatives while promoting agile solutions that foster frequent and impactful releases/deliveries.
What You Will do:
- Work closely with Information Systems and Services managers, technical leads and FireEye product managers to drive project planning and execution of multiple complex software development projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups across FireEye through the Product lifecycle, from definition to successful delivery of releases
- Promote and evangelize agile best practices through established processes, tools, techniques and strong communication skills
- Manage cross-team dependencies and coordinate cross-team initiatives and escalation and resolution of blocker issues
- Assist in developing and implementing Project Management Best practices, tools and templates within ISS
- The position reports to the Director of Program/Project Management.
- Background in Cyber Security as demonstrated by experience working in either a Security or IT Operations role
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Experience with cyber security tools, technology and best practices
- Experience working in customer facing environment
- Experience fielding questions and requests from customers, and providing timely and comprehensive responses
- Demonstrated aptitude and desire to learn new technologies and services
- Ability to ramp up quickly in learning the portfolio of FireEye services and products
- Problem solver with keen attention to detail
- Salesforce case management experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.