QR Code Link to This Post
EXPERIENCED RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT CANDIDATES
for our restaurant in MODESTO, CA!BJ's is growing and we need professional managers who want to grow their career as we open new restaurants! Are you passionate about craft beer, great food,
and providing an all-around "WOW" experience for guests? We strongly believe that craft matters, and we are looking for talented operators who feel the same!Restaurant Managers, click here to apply online!
Please visit www.bjsrestaurants.com/careers for more information!
WHO WE ARE:
BJ's Restaurants, Inc. is a publicly-traded, southern CA-based restaurant companywith over 190 restaurants in major cities nationwide. We operate under the BJ's Restaurant & Brewery, BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, and BJ's Grill brand names.WHAT WE DO:
BJ's unique, contemporary dÃ©cor, high energy dining atmosphere, and extensive food & beverage menuprovides the perfect environment for all dining occasions.We pride ourselves on solid execution, fresh food, and connecting with our people to make lasting guests and raving fans of our concept.Our goal is to be the very definition of "WOW" for the casual dining experience!WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Ambitious, dedicated and experienced managers who want to make an impact and grow their careers! We need leaders -- are you up for the challenge? At BJ's, we expect a lot, but we offer a lot in return!WHAT WE OFFER:
We have an aggressive growth plan in place for 2017 --
and we need managers like YOU on board our team to help us grow!Growth, challenge, reward, and opportunity await you!
In addition to that...
- Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 15 percent of the industry
- Comprehensive health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Achievable quarterly bonuses
- Actual company ownership in the form of Restricted Stock Units
- Company-leased vehicle for members of our top-performing General Manager's club
- Dining discounts
- Many other benefits at retailers through our "Extra Toppings" programCome see what differentiates us from the competition!
- Multiple recipient of People Report's "Best People Practices" award
- Named one of the "Best Companies for Job Offers" and "Best Places to Work"
- One of Forbes' 2011 "America's Best Small Companies"
- Multiple beer award recipient at Great American Beer Festival and many more!
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
BJ's Restaurants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.