Orange County has growing demand for professionals in the insurance field and Farmers Insurance is looking for ambitious individuals to represent us as agency manager-owners.
- Our average 1st year agent makes $60,000+ ... our top agent made $240,000 in 2012!
- Our average 3-5 year Agent makes 12-18k per month.
Four Important Points to know about the Insurance Industry:
- Even in extreme economic times like these, people still pay their insurance.
- California State Law requires each auto on the road to be insured. We are the #1 Auto Insurer in Ca.
- Banks require proof of Insurance before funding any home sale. We are the #3 Home Insurer in Ca.
- Every business in California with employees must have Workers Comp Insurance. We are the #1 Commercial Insurer in CA
You may not know the first thing about home/auto/commercial/life insurance -- WE WILL TEACH YOU. Farmers Agents continue to experience consistent growth even in these tough economic times.
The key to this is something called residual income (90% retention ratio of clients). Remember, we are selling a product required by law or by the banks. This is not a hard sell. It is all about building and fostering successful relationships.
As a respected insurance and financial service professional you will enjoy:
Flexible hours/ Independence/ The option of working close to home/ Equity in your business/ Comprehensive training and a three-year subsidy program / The ability to keep your current job while you train
We are one of 7 Mega Platform Districts in the nation and can offer you the best chance for success in our office!
To set up an interview, please email me with a copy of your current resume. Hiring Organization: Farmers Insurance