QR Code Link to This Post
$12 per hour
MAJOR / KEY JOB DUTIES
- Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates.
- Job functions to include cleaning assigned guest rooms with adherence to company standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures housekeeping carts, cart rooms and laundry areas are maintained to company standard while in use. Stocking carts and cart rooms if necessary and or directed by management.
- Reporting all maintenance issues directly to the front desk and or manager. Reporting any guest property that may be leftover in the room directly to the front desk and management.
- Accommodating and assisting guest requests whenever possible
- Ensuring guest and associate safety at all times.
- Compliance with all safety and security policies and procedures
- Assisting to clean any areas of the hotel as assigned by the manager when needed to include but not limited to associate break room, vending areas, stairwells and common areas.
- Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness.
- And any other duties as requested by the management team.
Job Requirements KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to read and speak English and or Spanish and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply good judgment at all times.
- Ability to understand and follow guidelines, procedures and company standards.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works in outside weather conditions and is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.