Evergreen Oil, Inc. is one of the largest waste oil collectors in California, and the only oil re-refining operation in the western United States. Evergreen is also a major provider of hazardous waste services, offering customers across the State a full range of environmental services to handle all of their waste management needs.
We are currently looking for Transport Drivers in Environmental Services.
* Complete daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in a timely manner.
* Complete all required documentation and labeling.
* Generate / collect leads from customers for new products and services.
* Sell additional products and services into existing accounts.
* Actively prospect for new accounts in assigned route.
* Primary account ownership in assigned route.
* Ensure customer satisfaction at time of service.
* Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules.
* Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements.
* Safely observe all corporate operating guidelines and procedures.
* Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines.
* Long haul driver must work 5 days straight.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 3- 5 years of route based sales/service experience would be beneficial
* CDL with HAZMAT endorsement
* Demonstrate a commitment to environmental compliance and safe work practices
* Sales aptitude
* Ability to develop customer loyalty
* Record of good Judgment/ Decision-Making
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Ability to perform physical functions per job requirements
* Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity
* Attention to detail
Evergreen Oil offers a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, flexible spending accounts, disability benefits, life insurance, retirement savings plan, confidential employee assistance program; company-paid sick time, holidays and vacation time.
Evergreen Oil, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and environmentally-responsible business.