Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Robert H. Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital, a Vibra Healthcare Hospital, is dedicated to returning patients to healthy and fulfilling lives. Our 60-bed hospital, located in the heart of the Inland Empire, provides quality acute inpatient and outpatient care for both adults and children. Fully accredited by the Joint Commission and CARF, Ballard Rehab enjoys a strong history and a national reputation spanning more than 36 years.
Robert H. Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital in San Bernandino, CA is seeking Full Time Licensed Vocational Nurses - LVN's - to join our team!
The LVN is responsible for clinical functions on the unit, including all aspects of patient care incorporating the nursing process in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. The staff LPN/LVN shall ensure that the unit to which assigned shall function in a smooth, organized, and efficient manner as directed by the Registered Nurse. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care. Specific components of the licensed practical/vocational nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence, managing patient care, improving quality of care, establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills, fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital, and developing clinical expertise per specialty. Supports department management in various administrative/leadership duties including but not limited to, scheduling, mentoring of new staff, competency assessment, performance improvement and shift oversight.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- IV Certification required.
- One (1) year of clinical experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Three (3) years medical/surgical experience preferred.
- One (1) year of area specific experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.