Senior Product Designer - San Diego
Impactful opportunity to design an enterprise tool that enhances work performance.
Our client, a leader in their domain, is seeking a Principal / Senior Product Designer who is skilled in UX /UI designer and has a passion for solving complex problems! You will be tasked with improving UX standards and establishing UX best practices. This highly visible role is a great opportunity to focus on creating amazing user experiences that help hundreds of organizations around the world in virtually every sector.
- Work directly with customers to understand their needs and desired experience.
- Closely collaborate with product managers, engineers, developers, and other team members to analyze requirements.
- Create consistent, accessible, and responsive visual styles and functional designs for every part of the product.
- Illustrate and present design ideas using storyboards, process flows, etc.
- Develop concepts, wireframes, user flows, mock-ups and other design artifacts as needed in a variety of use cases.
- Design and conduct internal and field tests as input to the design process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Six+ years of successfully creating amazing user experiences.
- Excellent graphic design skills. You know an awesome web UI when you see it, and you can clearly explain what makes it so great.
- Strong proficiency in an array of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, or other design tools of your designation.
- A passion for solving problems and simplifying complex processes.
- Solid experience designing and conducting user experience testing.
- Strong familiarity with building responsive and/or mobile-native user experiences.
- Knowledge of common UI frameworks, CSS, HTML.
- BPM/low-code/intelligent automation platform experience - A PLUS!