- Assist in maintaining, validating, and verifying the Food Safety Act Plan.
- Maintain all SOPs, Work Instructions, and other relevant controlled documentation.
- Schedule and conduct Internal Food Safety/GMP audits.
- Participate with 3rd party and regulatory audits.
- Responsible for the completion of non-conformances identified during internal and external audits.
- Ensure personnel is trained on validation and verification activities.
- Conduct training of all food safety programs and systems.
- Manage pathogen environmental monitoring program.
- Perform root cause analysis investigation and identify appropriate corrective actions.
- Back up to Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- SQF Certified
- HACCP trained
- Two plus years of food manufacturing experience
- Solid understanding of quality and SQF systems
- Experience with MS Office products and reporting systems
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational experience.