06 MarTHIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY / NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS
Taos is immediately hiring a Project Manager to work with a cutting-edge social media company in San Francisco!
Who you are:
You are a self-motivated and performance-driven Project Manager with particularly strong reporting and Excel skills. You bring a proven track record of successfully jugging multiple projects of various complexities simultaneously. Your excellent verbal and written communication skills enable you to clearly articulate technical concepts across both technical and semi-technical stakeholders. You bring exceptional interpersonal skills and with a natural “knack” for motivating diverse teams. You are flexible, high-achieving, and a confident self-starter who can quickly get up-to-speed at one of the major brands in the social media realm.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing multiple small projects for the Information Security and IT Infrastructure team
- Curating the relationship between Corporate Info Security and IT Infrastructure
- Facilitating meetings, defining requirements, and developing detailed project plans
- Wielding data visualization tools to develop team metrics and dashboards
- Delivering quarterly business reviews
What you’ll bring with you:
- 2+ years of Project Management experience, ideally overseeing multiple small projects concurrently
- Experience and proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets to develop metrics and dashboards
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to all organizational levels
- Strong customer focus and ability to demonstrate pragmatic decision – making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who is Taos?
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to email@example.com or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!