Location: San Francisco, CA- United States
Job ID: 20WD39571
Are you an experienced front-end application developer who can assist in delivering breakthrough experiences for Autodesk's end users? Do you like to work in greenfield projects with some of the latest and greatest tech? Would you like to enable some of the largest enterprises in the world transform how they design, plan, build, and operate?
Working within an integrated digital marketing team this person is responsible for implementing and modifying content on various Autodesk web technologies. Using our content management system and latest web technologies, this person will work alongside designers, editors and other developers to keep the website current as well as assuring that it adheres to standards of quality and usability.
- Implementing, updating and revising existing online material
- Create webpages from design specifications
- Manage personal project schedule
- Assuring that code meets pre-established standards
- Maintaining logical structure and file naming conventions of content within existing information architecture
- Maintain a high level of service with the various internal clients and partners
- Implement new technologies and develop, document and implement new technical procedures and processes
- Ability to write performant and extensible web components in React
- Knowledge of cross platform, cross browser compatibility issues.
- Experience in the use of web design tools and Content Management Systems
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills; an ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
- Strong team player; add value to team efforts; must have the ability to maintain a good rapport with project team members and clients
- Ability to develop and manage project schedules and prioritize and meet multiple large- and small-scale project deadlines
- Experience with Static Site generators like Gatsby.js.
- Familiarity with front end frameworks like styled components or Material-UI
- Experience tag management systems like Tealium or Google Tag Manager
- Experience developing handlers for tracking analytics events
- 3 experience in similar role in a medium/large corporate environment or web development firm
Autodesk Construction Solutions Team @ Autodesk
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building's lifecycle — from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations — with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.