Taos is immediately hiring a Global Logistics Contract Manager. This will be an integral member of our Transfer Appliance team. This role will do multiple tasks, which will require experience with contracts and accounting. They will also require some technical judgement for Transfer Appliance and hosted machine / storage solutions. This opportunity will be remote with a chance of occasional travel.
Who you are:
As a Global Logistics Contract Manager, the successful candidate will have extensive experience in contract management of service providers, suppliers, and partners including: 3PL warehousing, transportation, trade compliance and Logistics software. This role works closely with Contract Legal and Procurement on strategic negotiations and analysis of the various markets in order to negotiate and obtain competitive rates for logistics services and goods. Collaborates with Logistics Operations teams, Legal and Procurement on the development and implementation of Contract Management Plan and Execution of Contracts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Inventory and review current list of Logistics contracts and organize; review for refresh dates and maintain
- Provide strategic and transactional consultative and advisory services to Global Logistics team for planned negotiations
- Oversee supplier SOW, RFQ and final supplier evaluations in partnership with Procurement
- Drive contract amendments, purchasing/POs, and standard invoice approvals
- Track e2e order delivery in Salesforce
- Update monthly budgets and accruals; and other standard compliance tasks
- Oversee QBR’s in partnership with regional/functional teams
- Lead Global Logistics SME’s in reviewing current contracts and assess those that may need to be re-negotiated for improved cost, service, and risk mitigation
What you’ll bring with you:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain or equivalent practical experience
- 6 years of experience in Global Logistics and Contract Management
- Experience with contracts and negotiations
- Experience as a leader, collaboration across multiple organizations and functional groups
- Experience with management and maintenance of contract activation tools (e.g., Smartrack)
- Knowledgeable on local and regional vendor management regulations and contractual language
- Ability to collaborate with Legal and Procurement teams for RFP and contract execution
- Ability to guide and train business units and internal customers on fundamentals of agreement management with legal
- Excellent analytical skills
Who is Taos?
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to email@example.com.
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.