We are looking for a part time MRI Technologist to work every other Saturday and Sunday in San Jose, CA.
Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500 Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our three divisions: Radiology, Oncology, and Pain Management. Together we are "One Alliance" committed to serving our patients and customers as "An Incredible Team Making an Incredible Difference."
What You'll Do at Alliance:
- Operate imaging and related equipment to provide high quality diagnostic images on various areas of the body, including areas of advanced study.
- Responsible for patient safety, including pre-screening for contra-indications, aseptic injection technique, etc.
- Trouble-shoot the scanner, coach and peripheral equipment (including: monitors, PACS, coils, etc.) to ensure effective operations and prevent any downtime or delays in patient care.
What You'll Bring to Alliance:
- High School diploma or equivalent exp.
- ARRT (R) required
- 1 yr. of MR exp. in a high volume environment
- Venipuncture Certification
- CPR Certification
- State license
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
MRI, MRI Technologist, MRI Tech, ARRT, radiology, magnetic resonance imaging, magnetic resonance, diagnostic imaging, diagnostic, imaging, diagnostic scan, diagnostic scanning