Taos is immediately hiring aSenior Integration Program Manager to work to help us support a large communications company in their San Jose, CA office.
Who you are:
You are a self-motivated and performance-driven Program Manager who has managed large-scale merger related integrations. You have excellent written and verbal abilities that make you a persuasive and credible communicator. You can easily earn the trust of colleagues and senior management and have an appreciation for employees and end-users. You have an assertive side but always maintain a professional demeanor. You thrive in roles with a high level of visibility within an organization and are willing to take necessary actions to deliver on commitments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define, own, plan and scope Enterprise Applications projects for the company
- Program Manage integration applications projects with project management responsibility for multi-disciplinary teams
- Agree specifications, high level functionality, impact analyses and process changes in conjunction with the Business owners
- Document project terms of reference for the project including background, scope, objectives, assumptions and critical success factors
- Manage project risks and issues actively in line with risk and issue management procedures
- Enforce change control in line with change management procedures
- Manage the deployment of the project within agreed time-scales and budget
- Monitor and control project and report on back on issues, dependences, risks, time lines and budgets
- Ensure the systems and solutions delivered meet the strategic direction of the company as well as meeting the business needs
- Co-ordinate team members and vendors for project
- Prepare project plans and present business cases for management approval
What you’ll bring with you:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the planning and delivery of complex technical projects (in particular large scale / global customer deployments or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business transformation projects changing organizations work practices through technology
- Minimum of 8 years of Program / Project Management experience in IT environment
- Formal Project Management qualification in PRINCE2 or PMI is highly desirable, encompassing experience in the application of Program/ Project Management standards, techniques and processes
- ERP PM experience is a major plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Who is Taos?
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to email@example.com.
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.