Taos is immediately hiring an Application Security Engineer to work with a cutting-edge video communications company in Santa Clara, CA!
Who you are:
You’re an experienced security engineer with the drive, passion, and enthusiasm to keep pace with one of the stronger players in the video communications space. Your flexibility allows you to be an effective contributor in a diverse, multidisciplinary environment. You bring a hacker’s mindset, constantly striving to test and perfect security for enterprise-scale technical services. You’re anxious to contribute your skills and knowledge to sustaining a secure, stable infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing a variety of web, binary, network penetration testing, as well as code reviews for mission-critical applications
- Communicating discovered issues, how to exploit them, and how to fix them for technical and non-technical audiences
- Working alongside engineering teams in the design phase of new products and features
- Interfacing with external researchers through bug bounty programs to reproduce, score, and further investigate reported issues
- Collaborating with other groups within the organization to better serve customers
What you’ll bring with you:
- 3+ years of experience performing penetration tests and code reviews
- A broad range of security knowledge, but can go in-depth in your favorite area
- A strong command of your most liked penetration testing tools, and how to use them to your advantage
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages, as well as ability to read and understand code written by others and combat code in certain situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Who is Taos?
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to email@example.com or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive co