Employbridge Search Group has a client in Santa Clarita, CA that is searching for a CNC lathe Set Up Operator to join their team! This position has room for growth and competitive salary and benefits.
This is a 2nd shift position with ONLY working Mon-Thurs 3:30pm-2am, so you will have a 3-day weekend!
- Run 2 CNC lathes to produce aerospace products that meet quality and production targets
- Check bolts using precision measuring tools and gauges
- Record daily production into SPC and shop floor control systems
- Checking production parts as needed for quality
- Set up machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- 2+ years of hands on experience operating CNC Lathes
- Set up experience is a HUGE plus
- Experience reading blueprints and the ability to use precision measuring tools, such as optical comparators, micrometer, caliper and assorted gages
- Standing for extended periods of time, bending, stooping, reaching and grasping to operate CNC Lathes
- Lifting up to 25 pounds and moving 40 pounds with dollies